Integral Yoga is a complete system for personal transformation—physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. The Integral Yoga class works with inner awareness and the breath, fostering an individual experience. That takes each student to his or her own limits, yielding maximum benefit and preventing injury; thus, Integral Yoga can be practiced by anyone of any age or condition. Core poses tone every organ of the body, while optional poses challenge and strengthen. A unique sequence of poses, followed by deep relaxation, breathing practices, and meditation, leads to the encountering of one’s own, true self.
Proved effective through thousands of years, Hatha Yoga is one of the most beneficial practices one can pursue for the general wellness and balance of the body and mind.
- increased vitality, flexibility, and self-confidence
- improved circulation and digestion
- a strengthened nervous system
- a glowing complexion and clear, bright eyes
- a concentrated, meditative attitude, bringing clarity to the mind
- a loose, relaxed, energized body
- optimum strength and health
Father’s Day Special
Sunday, June 16
Bring your dad to a yoga class and he comes for FREE
• Sunday and Monday, May 26-27 for Memorial Day
• Thursday, July 4 for Independence Day
• Thursday, August 15 for a staff retreat